TISI is the national standards organization for Thailand, established under the Ministry of Industry. TISI has a mission to carry out national standardization in order to promote, support and develop the quality of domestic products, preserve the environment, and protect consumers in terms of fairness, human and property safety, and supervise conformity assessment bodies. Visit the Thai Industrial Standards Institute (TISI) website to learn more.
TISI develops national standards for both mandatory and voluntary Thai Industrial Standards (TIS). The product certification schemes of TISI consist of 2 types with different certification marks; voluntary and mandatory.
TIS standards are documents that set out specifications, classifications, test methods, procedures and guidelines that intend to ensure products are safe, consistent and dependable. They cover a variety of matters, including household equipment, consumer products, electrical and electronic devices, environment, energy, mechanical engineering, vehicles and more.
A mandatory standard is a standard that requires compliance because of government regulation or statute. Neglect to comply with a mandatory standard usually leads to a penalty. Click here for a list of TIS’s mandatory standards.
Zergo performs a series of steps of the TISI approval process including application preparation, overseas factory inspection, product testing and more. Because TISI-certified products imply a guarantee of product conformity, we offer you a solid solution for TISI certification requirements and standards to get your product certified.
1) Click on GET A QUOTE and get your free, no-obligation certification consultation.
2) We will send you a quote, answering any questions you include over the next 2 business days. You can see if we are a good fit to work together and choose which plan is best for you.
3) Once you accept the quote, we’ll send your invoice and our guidelines, policies & fees.
4) You will invest in your certification project and we can start straight away.
5) You can book your Certification Conference Call Sessions (if desired)
6) We’ll provide you with your certification within the agreed-upon time frame.
At all stages in the process, you can rest easy knowing that all of your product certification needs are in our professional hands.