TISI is the national standards organization for Thailand, established under the Ministry of Industry. TISI has a mission to carry out national standardization in order to promote, support and develop quality of domestic products, preserve the environment, and protect consumers in terms of fairness, safety of life and property, and supervise conformity assessment bodies. Visit the Thai Industrial Standards Institute (TISI) website to learn more.
TISI develops national standards for both mandatory and voluntary Thai Industrial Standards (TIS). The product certification schemes of TISI consist of 2 types with different certification marks which are the voluntary certification mark and the mandatory certification mark.
TIS standards are documents that set out specifications, classifications, test methods, procedures and guidelines that intend to ensure products are safe, consistent and dependable. They cover a variety of matters, including household equipment, consumer products, electrical and electronic devices, environment, energy, mechanical engineering, vehicles and more.
A mandatory standard is a standard that requires compliance because of government regulation or statute. Neglect in complying with a mandatory standard usually leads to a penalty.
Click here for a list of TIS’s mandatory standards.
Zergo performs a series of steps of the TISI approval process including application preparation, overseas factory inspection, product testing and more. Because TISI-certified products imply a guarantee of product conformance, we offer you a solid solution for TISI certification requirements and standards to get your product certified.
1) Let’s eliminate a lot of questions and just focus on the 10 most important questions for you to move forward now. It’s totally fine if you don’t have any questions.
2) You can submit your 10 questions, get a quote and get your free certification consultation here.
3) You will receive your quote and we’ll answer those questions over the next couple of days, make sure we are a good fit to work together and gain clarity on which plan is best for you.
4) Once you accept the quote, we’ll send your invoice and our guidelines, policies & fees.
5) You will invest in your certification project and we can start right away.
6) We’ll schedule our Certification Conference Call Sessions (if desired) and we’ll get started working on your application.
7) You’ll rest easy knowing that all of your product certification needs are in our professional hands.
8) We’ll provide you with your certification within the agreed-upon time frame.
9) You’ll smile and breathe a sigh of relief.